Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Two Page Spread

My project is complete! I just need to revise it to make sure that everything is the way I want it to be. Let me mention how I decided to do my spread.

Since I knew I was going to be writing a lot of information on my article, I ended up taking up three pages. The first page was only one column, having the second half of the page be a model from the fashion show. The layout changed for the rest of my spread, where my article was divided into 3 columns, just like most fashion magazines.

My article can be divided into 3 parts: The Zoey Reva Collection, The Alice & Trixie Collection and the dupes. Along with these parts, I added corresponding images to the appropriate sections. This is how the labeling went:

The first image is part of the Zoey Reva collection and is one of my dupes, so I made sure to label it 1.

In the second page, I included 3 looks from the Zoey Reva collection, and for the outfit that was a dupe, I labeled it 2.

At the bottom of the second page I also included a picture of the fashion designer, so I wrote her name in the description.

Finally in my last page, I included 4 looks from the Alice and Trixie collection, and labeled my dupe as 3.

Overall, I'm happy with how my spread turned out because it's organized, easy to follow, and I think it looks aesthetically pleasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment