Tuesday, April 11, 2017

BERSERI- Final Project

The time has finally come where an entire month's hard work and effort is displayed and ready to submit as my final project. This project was fun, exciting, stressful, annoying, and insightful during different moments according to how the process was going.

The parts I enjoyed the most were the fashion show, photoshoots, and choosing the layout. However, I did not enjoy the editing process because Canva was very difficult at times and would constantly delete my progress. I also realize that the blogging is essential because it makes sure that a little bit gets done every week, but it was tedious at times, especially when it needed to be done after hours of editing.

Before beginning this process, I briefly mentioned that I could potentially see myself working for a magazine in the future, and this project reinforced that idea. Obviously, there is still a lot of improvement needed, and I'm aware that my project is not perfect, although I think I did a pretty good job, and I'm proud of it. I'll be discussing in greater detail the elements that I liked, and the ones I could improve on in my next blog post. BUT FOR NOW, HERE IS MY BABY:

https://www.canva.com/design/DACRX6dmv5c/qXAwiDZWj9XpupCGcxg4HA/edit



No comments:

Post a Comment